الأحد، أكتوبر ٢٢، ٢٠٠٦

To My Best Friend & My Little Sweety Sis.

I miss you very much, you can't even imagine how much i miss you, and missing every little thing we used to share and do it together . Sometimes I really feel that you are here by my side, talking with me about anything and everything, acting like Mom, I think you have her way ... I mean some how you look like her in takinng and laughing way. Maybe am wrong, so what ?? It's not my problem now, my problem is you RANY, I really hate to be alone without you and I'm afraid of being lonely, RANY few ddays ago i felt like am going to die and no one will be here beside me. Okay sis. forget about that bad feeling and let's talk about somethinf more funny, but before we do, would you bring us some Choclate and Pepsi, what do you think my little sis. ?? would you play Fairoz for me and try to be quite while am listening to her songs ? would you stand me talking about him over again ?? You know my sweety, I wish if i was there with you, and dance something weired, dancing something funny we used to call Tango. I miss you honey and I'm sure I'll see you soon by Allah Willing. Please take care of your self for my sake BA7BK........... RIKO